T8 LED Tubes
Retrofit LED tube for high frequency fluorescent, mains or direct mains connection fluorescent lamps.
High quality shatterproof LED tubes with GlassGuard® fluoropolymer coating applied externally to retain fragments in the event of accidental breakage.
GlassGuard® coating also improves resistance to water ingress and is completely chemical resistant.
Maximise Return on Investment
- Up to 60% energy saving against conventional T8 lamps
- 50,000 hours service life
- No need to replace complete luminaire
- Industry compliant protection
- Fast payback on investment
- Will not corrode in chemical environment
- High frequency and magnetic ballast compatible
- Single BlackBand® ring marking
- Coated to a recognised industry standard
- Suitable for open and enclosed luminaire operation between -20ºC and 35ºC ambient
- 99% visible light transmission through coating
- Coating FDA compliant to 21CRF177.1550 for food contact
- Coating passes IEC 60598-1 850ºC glow wire and needle flame tests
- Lamp and coating can be recycled
- Lamp coating process certified to ISO 9001:2015 quality management system and major lamp OEM supplier approvals
- Coating service temperature range -70°C to +200°C
- RoHS compliant
- Rated to 50,000 hours (5.7 years) service life, significantly reducing maintenance costs
- Philips 25w delivers high output of *3,700 lumen
- Significantly reduces the risk of plastic contamination and shedding of particles which can be difficult to detect
- BlackBand® ring marking allows fast identification during food safety management system audits
- Coating inert to all acids and alkalis
- Lamp can be cleaned and washed when used in GlassGuard® IP65 open-rated luminaire
- Direct retrofit for existing mains (Magnetic Ballast) and high-frequency luminaires
- Suitable for standard and aggressive environments where cleaning chemicals are present*
- Ideal for cold-room storage
MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) available.
Lamps must be replaced at the end of their rated life.
All products where applicable are subject to WEEE recycling charge.
Case Study: Griffin and Brand
|Length||Wattage||Colour||Service Life (hours)|
|4ft / 1200mm||20||840/865||50,000 With Rotating End Caps|
|5ft / 1500mm||25||840/865||50,000 With Rotating End Caps|
|6ft / 1800mm||25||840/865||50,000 With Rotating End Caps|